Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Kristina Week 3 and 4

This is Kristina and me at a protest against the eviction of the sweetest little lady ever. Those are the police in the background, and this is before it got really intense. (Blog post to come)
I know this is late and a bit of a cop out to combine weeks together, but give me some credit here. I have about six posts from this week that will give more Kristina info. So it will all even out. Here's an overview:


We traveled to Novi Sad and had way too many adventures for the short time we were there.

This is hard to see, but the Israel's apartment building caught on fire--again.

We went shopping in the American section of a popular mall store. We have actually seen people wearing these.

We celebrated my birthday eve--more to come on that.

Kristina took photos of everything (including this gem of a self portrait) during my actual birthday celebration.

We got our faces painted outside the grocery story and went to Cirque Du Soleil. 

We started hanging out at Second Baptist Church and took our new friend Boris the Ninja along.
So here is your overview and teaser. Over the next few days I'll show you even more pictures and share more stories of our adventures.

2 comments:

  1. Nice price tags around your neck on the scarves. No pun intended since we didn't hear Jessie J that night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you got sandals like Beverly. Favorite Aunt.

    ReplyDelete