Friday, April 27, 2012

Fotos on an April Friday

This golden man with his golden umbrella and urn set out to make everyone smile with his golden afro. I paid about 20 dinar in order for Connor to have this wonderful opportunity. I'm a giver.

After the golden man we confronted Connor's worst nightmare. Puppets. Admittedly, these puppets were creepy. They played those tiny little instruments too. When we passed back by the tiny African American puppet was playing the trumpet in front of a tiny Serb girl. He had soul and she looked horrified. I have no idea what Connor looked like because he was about twelve feet behind me.

Sometimes I feel a little pixelated myself.

According to Connor, this sign says "Children are not slaves".

Shown: Not Slaves

At the end of this huge mural were some little men selling some fantastic paintings. As far as I know they weren't slaves or children either.

Oh dear Nato, I'm not finding many fans 'round here.

Oldies, but goodies. These are from Michaela's birthday party (she's the tiger). She had a clown at her party. I've never seen a clown at an American party. We're culturally petrified of them, it was a surreal experience. He was awesome.

He was a party maven. Not only did he do clown things, he also painted faces.

"Hey Connor, where is the closest tiger? RIGHT HERE!"

Shown here: Party hat triceratops and bewildered tiger

I love Belgrade....hidden in the elevator lobby of the mall.

The eProp. The most realistic fake laptop you will ever seen. Those swedes don't play. Ikea is legit, even when its not.

Creepy baby showcases Ikea wares.

2 comments:

  1. All stores seem to have creepy babies. They should have them motion activated where they sit up when u pass by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that was me Mom

    ReplyDelete