Monday, October 24, 2011

Foto Monday?

Yes, indeed it is. Actually today was "time spent kidnapped by Randi", but thats for another day. Here is some Belgradian crazy-ness for your joy and amusement.


This was in a kid's park. I'm not sure what animal this is...or why he's two toned either. He does have beautiful eyelashes though.

This was taken at a gas station in South Serbia. I don't think I was cool enough to go to this bathroom, I know Connor wasn't. Fake it till you make it, right?

This is for Ophelia, only she can truly appreciate.

Every time I see this sign I think of Beverly and her vampire obsession. She would totally eat this candy bar just because of the advert.

Graffiti man spotted on the walking street, he's thoughtful and footless...wish I could roll with style like that. Denim on denim, shout out to the 90's.

This is a strange fountain outside of the fortress.

Look at the intensity of his face and the funny shape his head is in...I'm just not sure how I feel about it or the snake.
End.

No comments:

Post a Comment