Monday, March 12, 2012

A little this and that for your monday

The blogging has been incredibly slow lately, my apologies. Belgrade pretty much shut down for a few months there. We continued daily life, but everything was covered in snow and I couldn't take pictures because my metal camera was liable to give me frost bite. Now the streets are clear and its as if nothing ever happened. Insanity. Expect to see more blogging now that I can actually show you things, not just things shrouded in whiteness. If you've seen some of these already, oh well. I was looking back through and trying to think of the photos I had yet to share.

The view of New Belgrade from the Fortress.

Sauce with chocolate taste. I was surprised because most brands don't seem to care about false advertising. Good thing the chocolate industry is so regulated.

This little dog was so fat it didn't even fit in its little snow suit. Look at the little rolled up legs. This dog was owned by the most shrunken little lady ever. She was so old and wonderful. She was also letting him get dangerously close to traffic on one of the most insane crossings in Old Belgrade. Poor guy.

This is from the Sunday explosion of costume characters. I can always depend on the mall to have something or other parading around. Before you start thinking I don't work and only chill at the mall, this was taken during a slight pause in my english conversational class. Hows that for multi tasking?

Cole is the perfect height to sit on his butt on the laundry basket and keep watch on the parking lot. This is how he likes his Serbia, four floors down.

The best pizza ever. Might also be the biggest, this is their small size. I'll have to remember to take a photo of the huge one.

Yes, that is a mexican man on my pizza box.

Cole tends to think of himself as a small child.

Lola is all, "whatevs".

Serbian Harry Potter, they even transliterated her name.

This was the weirdest thing. This is my drying wrack for laundry. It has no flat space, just these wire like things to hang your clothes on. Cole managed to jump up without knocking the precarious thing over and then he balanced and took a nap on my laundry and the tight ropes.

Twice.


My not so wonderful cheesecake from McDonald's.

Kyleigh's homeschool project: Zeus.

and Athena.

The convenient hostess gift display at Maxi. Coke, cookies, wine in a carton, etc.

1 comment: