Friday, March 2, 2012

Foto Friday: No Snow

Its only been a few days, but the snow is almost entirely gone. In the spirit of warm temps and clear streets, here are some river front shots that I'm sure look wonderful in the summer. I got to spend a few hours with some friends seeing parts of my immediate neighborhood that I had somehow failed to see up until this point. Check it:

Some wonderful graffiti on these vent thing a ma bobs.

The infamous barges.

They're restaurants and bars, quite the place to hang out after dark.

Although, I feel like if anyone were to go on the back of this one then everyone would end up underwater.

The walls along the river front.

Very stalkerish, but I was legit just taking a photo of the whole scene...right as this guy and his dog took off running.

Lies.


Sprucing things up for much warmer weather and bigger crowds.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see these pictures. One of our favorite nights in Serbia was walking along the river, but I didn't take any pictures! So glad the snow is going.

    ReplyDelete