Friday, December 16, 2011

The Celebrity Performances

Its been more than a week since I last posted, but hopefully my life is somewhat back to normal and I'll be blogging more often. I have several super blogs lined up and all I have to do is get them on here. So sit back and enjoy the final installment of Kyleigh's school performance videos.
The girl who starts singing in this video is super talented all on her own. She opened the show by singing an opera like solo with the rest of the kids just sort of humming. THEN out comes Goca Tržan!
I really had no idea who she was until we asked Kyleigh's teacher after, but as you can tell by the screaming we were the only clueless ones. You should really click on her name and read the Wikipedia article about her. It is pretty funny all on its own.

Before the popstar we were treated to a wonderful cover of Adele's "Rolling in the Deep". Personally one of my favorite songs, it was made even better by the Serbian girls in crazy hats dancing their fruffly skirts off. This was coincidentally the only English song and precluding Kyleigh's skit, the only real English spoken that night.


Sadly my video of the little long haired boy playing the air guitar refused to upload. I know you're all disappointed. Maybe I'll show it to you in person when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment