Saturday, December 3, 2011

Mike and Pam

This weekend I'm blogging from the wonderful home of the even more wonderful Mike and Pam. My fearless team leaders live in what I'm assuming to be a beautiful city...tough call because my bus ride was in the dark and fog. So next week will be a Novi Sad tribute, but today is all about some great photos of Mike and Pam.
This is the post Thanksgiving meal nap. No word on how long he was out before dessert was served.

When we were leaving the first mall in Budapest, Pam had a bit of a wrestling match with her scarf. It won. Its victory prize was her purse. We still can't figure out how she did this to herself.

This was the next morning when Pam was trying to decide if her feet would get too hot in her new boots. The answer was to obviously take a photo of her asking all of us.

This is Randi's most favorite delicious shake thing...Should we be shocked that Pam's was the only cup that said "Mojito"? That might explain her wardrobe issues.
*Photo credit for Mike's Big Nap goes to Julie. I just laughed, I didn't actually take that photo. I gotta give credit where credit is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment