Sunday, December 4, 2011

Kyleigh On Stage

Last Monday I had the honor of attending Kyleigh's school production thing. Actually I had no idea what it was...even Jen wasn't quite sure. My expectations were admittedly, low. However! Leave it to Serbia to blow them right out of the water. It was all sorts of crazy. This will actually be a three part post. Mostly because I know my loyal readership wouldn't sit and watch six videos all in one go. AND you have to see them all. They are that life changing and revolutionary. So this first post is all about awesome Kyleigh, we'll get to the other a bit later.

This is the lovely Kyleigh in front of the poem/artwork the school displayed in the lobby of the theater. It was the 50th year anniversary celebration. We didn't know that till we walked in the door. We should've known at that moment that we were in for some kind of something.

Michaela smiling as usual and Wilson showing off his hat hair after we managed to get seats. Finding seats in the theater was slightly traumatic mostly because it looked like the photo below in there.

All the empty seats were already saved there were people standing for the performance in the aisles. So many people.

This is Kyleigh's Friendship skit. Yes, you are hearing English and French and Serbian and several other languages. Kyleigh was picked because of her excellent English lingustical ability, imagine that.


This is Kyleigh's recorder performance. I think its some sort of Medieval song. Serbs actually refer to the recorder as a flute.

I have to apologize for the video quality. My good camera died about ten minutes into the variety show. Isn't that always how these things work?! I had to use every other available device to bring the experience to you. So I won't be offended if you just close your eyes and listen to these next few posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment