Friday, February 3, 2012

A little Cole and Lola...

Lola wearing her pink cape. We had to try it on before the Christmas photos.

Cole refused to wear his Sherlock Holmes' hat.

Then one day Lola got trapped in a shopping bag. Not pictured: Cole trapped in a pastry bag and falling off the kitchen table.

When the city heat came on we had to open the windows a little bit. Only a little so the cats didn't fall from the fourth story. This is how they looked every night.

Cole had his boy parts removed just in time for the Christmas photo.

It was a sad time for him. I had to literally strap him into that collar. He's wearing a yarn vest in order to keep it on his fat head.

Sometimes I find them laying around like this. This is their equivalent of playing dead. 

Cole also likes to sleep on top of his shelf and knock off things that upset him. He's almost too fat now, every time he jumps the shelf rocks dangerously. Only a matter of time before I have a photo of that destruction.
I fully accept my crazy cat lady label. It makes sense because both of my cats are neurotic. However, people like coming over...I think they like my cats more than me. I can deal with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment