Saturday, January 28, 2012

An addendum to the trash talk:

Kyle is the most super awesome supervisor a girl could ask for. Which is why I don't feel bad making fun of him. There are probably some flaws in that logic, but I'm sure it evens out. (Jen can attest to my flaw filled logic.) I plan on doing some tribute posts to all of my teammates, but until that time comes here are three things you may not know about Kyle:
1. He loved the Hunger Games trilogy. In fact, he is haunted by the Taylor Swift/Civil Wars collaboration for the new film.
2. The other day he got to chill in the back of a police car. One of his first reactions: I should blog about this. And he did. In fact, the first three weeks I was in Serbia he claimed he was winning the imaginary blog war between the two of us. It should be noted that he didn't get me internet for those three weeks either.
3. Kyle runs. A lot. And for a long time/long distance. One day I saw him running while I was on a bus going somewhere in the city. I almost cheered for him, but you don't really talk much less cheer for people on buses here. The Serbs were pretending that he didn't exist.

Lest any of you be confused about how awesome and ridiculous my supervisor is, you should just take my word for it. Everything I speak is truth anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Why was he in the back of a police car? Love,Mom

    ReplyDelete