Thursday, August 23, 2012

I love Serbia because...

There was a lot of interest in the merchandise.
They've got the American spirit! Or they've realized that the American flag (along with the British flag) is uniquely suited for fashion use. I've seen quite a few USA bikinis. None of them worn by actual Americans. I, for one, couldn't justify spending 10+ dollars on any of this when Old Navy $5 Flag tees were still so fresh in my mind. I am too American (and conscious of the fact) to ever wear this much pride on my body at once. 


Kristina and I showing off in the American section while wearing the scarves that we were about to buy (see those price tags?). We only bought scarves.

This is like a Pinterest project. Except you can buy it straight off the rack.

Pseudo American. Kristina got distracted. 


Those stars and stripes are really eye catching, I suppose.

It was like a throw back to the eighties. In Serbia. Twilight Zone, anyone?

If only my legs were a little longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment