Sunday, January 22, 2012

Belgrade Extras

The Christmas tree in the middle of the mall, along with some elves. We never did figure out the story with the random child elves wandering the mall.

Brooke and Connor with the Lego Darth Vader.

The "Not for Sale" bears in Mercator. They were so realistic, nappy hair and all.

Oh and I got my haircut in Serbia! With Kyleigh's help. Except she was in real clothes when it all happened.

Do you think they were aiming for irony by placing their Anti-Bush message on the Coca Cola sign?


Sometimes I like to pretend I'm a mermaid. Thanks for facilitating that delusion Serbia.

The strange Christmas cake at the ice cream stand. Yes that is Lightning McQueen down there racing towards that unsuspecting Elf in the road.

Why would you ever turn down a place called "Kidijana Jones"?

Joyful Wink or Sinister Deformity?

Oh yea, I'm Loving Belgrade.

This is the pigeon that some little old lady was protecting from imaginary cats...she had a stick and the cutest little slippers on.

This is how Kyle likes his nature, painted on the bricks.

Random Soccer field we happened upon. This happens a lot when we start wandering through blocks which form little cities and hide little gems like this.

The creepy abandoned playground behind the church. Zombies anyone?


This is Connor looking cool-ish. Check that hat out.

Sitting in the weird little seats around the sandbox. Sometimes I like an audience when I make sand structures.

OH Hello there...

My dream is to have a bust of myself outside of some random school like this.

150 what? Smiles?

What are you looking for?

No comments:

Post a Comment