Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Extra Novi Sad Shots

Wall of glass and mirrors randomly chillin in front of some of the shops in the fortress.

Close up of the funky paintings that are done on the wooden fountain.

Fountain on the fortress in all its glory, with Mike looking terribly interested in the background. He doesn't appreciate art.

Just keepin an eye (or two) on Novi Sad from the fortress wall.

All are welcome to the fortress...unless you speak something other than those languages listed. Then YOU are not welcome. Obviously.

An organized graffiti crew. If only I had skills with a paint can...sadly, not one of my spiritual giftings.

Communist related graffiti. I couldn't get a straight story on this one, I think its against communism. I'm sure someone who reads this blog has a legit knowledge of this piece.

At the Apoteka I tried to tell Mike he didn't really need that contact solution, he really needed shark liver oil. The cure for all your ails.

This reminds me of Red Ribbon week in school. Can I get an Amen?

This only adds fuel to the debate that the tray liner featured earlier is racist. These squares are on the outside of the Chinese food place. This is "five o'clock shadow" square.

And this is "Smoking leads to death, therefore don't smoke" square.

I literally stopped in the monsoon to take a photo of this, I almost didn't get it because I was laughing so hard. This is a country that loves all kinds of meat and cheese, I don't see this being a popular majority.

African cats at the Chinese market. Its all about diversity people.

Also Cannabis scented incense.


First off this store is really named Panda and it blatantly ripped off Po from the adorable action flick Kung Fu Panda. But really, the problem I have is that it would seem that Po is ready to kick that adorable baby into next week.

And my favorite photo of the entire trip. Mike and I with the Biser cheese guy/girl. We're not sure. We both got awkwardly touched.
Some of these may look familiar, some not. Either way, my conscience is much clearer knowing that I have shown some of these photos the light of day. Scoff if you must, but I'm sensitive to the feelings of others

No comments:

Post a Comment