Monday, June 11, 2012

Oh yea America!

In early May,  I had an amazing opportunity to visit home. I thought about you guys, though. I took some crazy photos just so I could share them here. I wanted you all to know that even America has fabulous ridiculousness.

Mary at Muffins with Mom. My mom tried to tell us that we couldn't eat the muffins; they were only for moms. Apparently, as you get older you don't care as much for your children.

One day, we went to Helen's sixth grade awards day. She won several awards. We were so proud. We did almost get kicked out for talking, though. Admittedly, it was mostly my mom's fault.

Hey, this is my mom with a big fat stuffed bear.

Hey, this is me with my some of my favorite people. Candace and Terin came to eat lunch with me and hang out.

We also invited Terin's fabulous fiance, Devin. He and I talk zombies a lot. He's pretty cool, I guess.

Then we were distracted by this.

The Christian Science Reading Room? Someone go investigate this and report back to me.

This happened in the airport before I left Hungary. I feel like the TSA would frown on this.

Smoking rooms in the middle of the Munich airport. Classy.

Munich sure knows how to entice the male flyer.

Vanessa!! I saw this and thought of you! (even if it has nothing to do with your people, it still made my tired brain think of you)
This is a cat chair that was located in the same place as that fat stuffed bear. Speaking of stuffed, we had to go there because Beverly wanted to buy truffles. She whined.

Airplane food.

On Sunday morning, I got to go to space with my momma's class.

After church, we had chinese. This is Mary looking like a "cool dude".

I refused to let my mom pass by me until she took this photo and displayed this wonderful thrift store find. She looks really pleased to be a part of this, too. Notice he only has one leg. Also, notice that Grimace is in his pocket. She refused to buy him for me.

I also begged her to buy this for my new living room. At eight dollars, it was a steal. She said no again.

OH yea. So the food in Canada? Top notch. Everything else? Eh.

And I got to see my Amy cat.

This is my mom wearing her "I'm exasperated that this picture-taking is interfering with the eating of this delicious crawfish" face.

My mom and I had crawfish. We didn't share. She still ended up eating more than me.

On my last day, the Mission Friends had their end of the year party. So we got to slide and play as well.

We even convinced my mom to join in. She said, "only once." She went twice.

This is the cat spot pictured earlier. It says, "A giggle a day keeps the grumps away." Truth. And "Cats don't like change without their consent." Also truth. 


I had way more photos, but these were more than enough. You all understand my family/my life is awesome. You don't need more photographic evidence.

4 comments:

  1. There were more pictures of me eating this time instead of Beverly.
    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept scrolling down expecting to see a picture of the beautiful aunt. :( Poor me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you been getting hacked by robots????? I had to prove that I wasn't a robot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe your mom didn't buy you the Ronald McDonald. OR the framed stuffed animal photo. Cruel.

    ReplyDelete