Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Keeping up the Best Friend tradition

Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a tendency to label people as Best Friends fairly quickly. I'm all about sharing the friendship love. Some of these people need an introduction because I'm fairly certain you'll be hearing more about them later on.

 This is the English speaking bible study group from Kamp in Croatia.
 These are my new besties from Ghana. Solomon in the glasses and Moses on the right. They will be moving super close to me in about a month and studying at the University. Expect to hear quite a bit about them.

 These are the Seattle girls who sadly leave tomorrow morning. Kamp was an excellent time for bonding and we learned quite a bit about each other.
This is Pegasus on the left. Real name: Andrew. He'll have a post later this week and will probably pop up frequently, mostly because he's so excited about the idea.
 This is a freebie. This is Annie (not Amy, Alex, or some other creation) and these are the matching pants we got. Actually Annie introduced me to them first, then flaunted their awesomeness and then finally relented and allowed me to buy a matching pair. For two reasons: 1. She totally loves me and 2. because I won't be in Seattle wearing them at the same time as her.

No comments:

Post a Comment