Thursday, August 4, 2011

Worst job in the world?

I'm currently sitting through my first real Serbian thunder storm. It's pretty ferocious, the rain hitting my metal shutters sounds quite painful. Which reminded me of the little man downstairs. They are constructing a new building just across the way and there is a man that sits in a little guard hut all day long keeping an eye on the site. He's still out there, possibly floating in his shack. In this weather:

Thats him down there at the end of the video, in that little lit up box.

Side note:  This is also when I realized that there is no outside handle for my balcony door. That's a good thing to know for sure.

This is dedicated to my daddy who was all concerned about Beverly being a mudslide victim...at least she's not this guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment