Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dear Nathan,


I couldn't help but notice that you were feeling a little left out because I had yet to dedicate a post to you or even a shout out. The fact you're still in Uni in the UK might have something to do with it. However, since we're BF4L I'm willing to include you in this somewhat inclusive blog. So here goes. This song is for you. I heard it last night and it made me think of your incredible musical talent. I could've put Toxic on here, but I felt like you needed something new in your life.
   
I hope you enjoyed this Saturday tribute. Maybe I'll start a Tuesday tribute blog. I'm trying out some alliterative tactics to keep my audience engaged. You gotta keep up with the times, ya know?

Remember: Fight For Freedom,
Your BF4L

P.S. Watch out for those fire ants.


No comments:

Post a Comment