Friday, September 23, 2011

Foto Friday: Signs of Insanity

This is the first Foto Friday dedicated exclusively to signs that are spotted around the city. There will be more. I just can't contain all of the awesomeness in one post. Check this out:

I can't decide where to start here...her hair? Or maybe, what are they running from? *Danger*
Um. Well. I think the red means danger. So activities like this on buses are dangerous?

You might remember this sticker from my lobby. No trouble or trumpets. Well, look at this next one that I spotted in the city.

Trumpet discrimination?

The epitome of street swagger. I dream of looking half this good in a cross walk.


I see this every time I make a visa trip. This sign is representative of every bit of ridiculousness that is contained in that Foreigner Department.
This is my favorite. Serbia has a different standard of safety. Case in point: When in danger, make sure you get your cigarette to safety. This is located in between the treads of the stairs leading to my language school. A great way to start the day.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment