Friday, November 25, 2011

Foto Friday...a non-Thanksgiving edition.

So it's that time again, Foto Friday. In reality I should be posting photos from my Israeli Thanksgiving Madness, but that will have to wait for tomorrow because I need to sort through all of the photographic goodness. So instead here are a few things I found over the last week that made me giggle or appreciate Serbia all the more.

Cole chilling in my bag after I returned from a night at the Israel's. I think this is his way of telling me I'm not allowed to leave him again.

This fountain is so awkward. I feel terrible that I didn't get a photo while they still had the water in it because it looked even more awkward with water shooting out of it. I'll let you use your imagination on this one. (Hint: the water comes out of the guy on the left)

If you were nervous about Vladimir Putin watching you, no worries. He is currently preoccupied with Serbia's EU vote.

These are tiny eggs that were in the refrigerator section with my regular sized chicken eggs.

Taste verdict: Terrible. Almost like orange mayonnaise, no discernible taste. Definitely not Mexico like.

My little vicious Lola.

This is some of my favorite graffiti. It is a fairly huge piece that appears right after the bridge (one of them) as you head into city center.

It's a fairly nice tribute to Belgrade.

However, "My Belgrade", is probably my favorite part of it.


So in the next few days I'll show you "Israeli Thanksgiving Madness", "On chasing down small children" and other catchy posts dedicated to my first Team Serbia Thanksgiving (happening tomorrow) and my first trip to Budapest with all the ladies from the team (coming up on Sunday and Monday). So plenty to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment