Saturday, November 5, 2011

Meanwhile Across the World...

This is a little taste of Halloween back home in Mississippi. Quite a bit different than the Serbian version, but just as memorable.
I'm going to make some guesses and say that standing amongst the pumpkins are Tigger, Pooh, a bird and a cat. An excellent combination.

 This is the artful styling of one William Bubbles. He has quite the career ahead of him.

Fun Fact #1: When I was in sixth grade I wore this Tigger costume and Helen (who is wearing it in this photo) wore that Pooh costume. Circle of Life baby. Fun Fact #2: I didn't grow another inch after wearing it. In fact, I wore Tigger about a year ago to a charity Halloween thing. Hope you're done growing Helen.


William Bubbles and his girlfriend Michaela. Zombies I think? Happy ones for sure.
I'm not sure where Ricky and Joey were for the festivities. They missed out on their front yard glamor shots.

1 comment:

  1. Ricky had already headed out for the tasty treats. Joey was cutting grass.

    ReplyDelete