Monday, November 21, 2011

I love Serbia because...

of all the talented (and not so talented) graffiti artists. I've always been a huge fan of graffiti and God has truly blessed me by placing me in a city that apparently teaches Spray Painting 101 in its local universities. Here is an example of some artwork by an up and coming artist...as in: he needs a little more practice. 

This appeared one day on the staircase outside of my language school. This photo is from the top of the stair case looking at the right side.


This is the view to the left on the same staircase. Too bad you can't erase spray paint...thats an embarrassing little bumble bee.


Thank you Belgrade for your attention to detail and your need to deface every thing in sight. Without your artwork my days would be infinitely less interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment