Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hey Amy I wanna read you a book!

I just had a Skype call with my wonderful family and enjoyed two excellent books from our collection. I actually enjoyed more of the ridiculousness that comes along with trying to cram as many faces as possible into the web cam frame, but no need to tell them that. Here are quite a few photos from our adventurous call.







 The call started with Lily and Mary reading the book. Lily was reading and Mary was correcting her and making faces for most of it.
 


And then they needed Lucy's help.



And then Ricky's. 



And then Ahmy's. Although she looks more put out than everybody else that was getting roped into this call.


And then disaster. My video feed went out. There were cries of, "Mom something has happened to the laptop! We didn't touch anything, we were just reading!". Here was mom to the rescue. Thank goodness, the reading could resume. 



Then Daddy came home. He didn't believe I was really there so he had to come see for himself. 



And then in the midst of the second book and a fight for control of the camera Bubba appeared!



As you can see Mary is a bit of a camera hog.








This concludes the Skype photos. I hope you enjoyed a little taste of Marcellus home life.

No comments:

Post a Comment