Friday, November 18, 2011

It's Foto Friday!

This is really hard to see because we were across an intersection, it was foggy and the old man is wearing white shoes. However, if you look closely you can see the bunny at his feet that I discussed in yesterday's post.

This suddenly appeared outside of the "3D Cafe"...the internet gaming cafe that is in the same shopping center thing as my language school. You can find gamers all over the world.

Nina (my Serbian friend) says this is modern art. I think she is quite impressed with it. However, I am slightly disturbed that it sits right in front of the hospital where I went to get a few check ups. This mooshy-ness makes me sort of queasy and suspicious of their medical techniques...especially at a hospital that prides itself on its plastic surgery department. (I did not go to said hospital for plastic surgery, however, we couldn't help but notice they offered destination surgery vacations at a very impressive price...this place had everything. It was beautiful inside. I wanted to have a tea party instead of a doctor's appointment.)

I see this all the time and every time I pass it I think to myself, "I thought I was in Serbia?"

No comments:

Post a Comment